Obligatory Introduction Post

Gooood morninnnnggg starshine the world says hellloooo!

Hi, I'm Emily! (And to a few, Sal.) Currently, I'm tapping away at these keys in my comfortable American abode. However, in 6 days, I'll be jumping country to reside in Wakayama, Japan for my Junior year in high school as a Rotary Exchange student. I'll be staying with 2-4 host families while attending a public high school. (Complete with sailor fuku uniforms and a sailing club... ohoho!)

In case you're wondering, I don't speak Japanese. Uh. So. Um. ADVENTURE.....? !!

Anyway, I'll be blogging about the experiences, people, ect ect that I encounter over there. Expect pictures, art, and much nonsensical musings.

The only thing I really have to say at this point... it's a very interesting feeling to have absolutely no idea and no real way to control how the next 11 months will run. Zippo, zero, nada, zilch. Wish me luck, everyone. I'll miss you all! See you in a year!

和歌山!「Wakayama!」